Time: September 28, 2017 at 7pm to September 29, 2017 at 12am
Street: 161 W. 23rd St.
City/Town: New York
Event Type: after work party, singles party, jewish singles, young jewish professionals
Organized By: David Shapiro
Latest Activity: Sep 11, 2017
Join davidshapiro.net for our annual Jew Year's Eve Party! It will be your last chance to meet someone nice before getting grilled by the family over the Jewish holidays. We expect a full house with lots of new people.*
Thursday, September 28th
161 W. 23rd St. (btw 6th & 7th, closer to 7th)
7:00pm to 12:00am
Check in with our hostess when you arrive to get a handstamp and a free drink ticket. All event tickets MUST be purchased in advance.
First Drink Free (beer, wine or mixed well drink)
Jewish Singles in their 20s, 30s and 40s
Tickets start at $10 and will increase to $50 as the event sells out. The sooner you buy your ticket, the less it costs. An incentive for planning over procrastinating.
Advance tickets are required. This event will be sold out soon!
* A large portion of ticket revenue will go towards a good cause: an aggressive marketing campaign to ensure you meet new people that you have never met or seen before at any prior Jewish singles event! Look out for sponsored ads on Facebook and Google targeted to this demographic. It's a good "cause" but it is not tax deductible :)
Retroclubnyc brings you the best dance music from the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s through today… music that transcends time. Our concept was born from a desire and need to bring back the past… and now it’s more than just a dream, it’s a reality! Experience it, embrace it, live it… be part of it!
May I propose the following schedule:
- Celebrate Rosh Hashanah September 20th - 22nd
- Party with us September 28th
- Repent for all your sins from the party during Yom Kippur September 29th and 30th
- Go to Club Getaway Oct 13th to 15th and potentially start racking up new sins for the following year
I think it's a perfect plan :)
Call 212-579-4844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about joining our group at Club Getaway!
David Shapiro has decided to hide the list of guests.